Monday, August 29, 2011

Only This

www.fairytalevomit.blogspot.com

[raw & unedited]

from me to you

i'm always crying over the stupid little things i let bother me.
that there's nothing special about me.
or why can't i see, what is it that you see in me?
or how nothing's like it used to be.
or how i believe you've fallen outta love with me.

everyday i say i love you.
i say it because baby, i do.
i really hope you love me too.
and that sayin' 'i know' makes it true.

sometimes i think you've come to hate me.
you'll move on, don't need me.
only wanted to use me.
i'll wake up and you've left me.
packed your bags and abandoned me.
last few words, 'why couldn't you see
'that you were never good enough for me?'

all the time i think, i'm not your one.
you yell at me that 'we're done.'
i'll lie broken in the sun.
tears will continue to run.

more or less i think i'm the only one dreaming of you 'n me.
how our lives are meant to be.
how i want you to love me.
how i want you to be with me.


i don't know why i've said all this.
probably a hit 'n miss.
i don't wanna lose all this.
i don't wanna lose all this.



2 comments:

  1. 'why couldn't you see that you were never good enough for me?'
    Even in your last poem, it's clear that you have very little self esteem towards yourself..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. self loathing is something I've come to accept about myself. I share myself & keep it simply at that; self hating and not self destruction.

      Delete